Vlada<3

Sunday, May 30, 2010

FAT FUCKING COW

Okay, i have got to stop. Im mother fucking huge. All this fat is just sitting here on my body. Doing nothing but adding to my fat ugly self. I know how to fix it but i simply refuse to do the work. Im fat, lazy, good for nothing, and undeserving. Im fucking huge. What happened? Why cant i just say no? Its going to change NOW. I ate some sweets today. Threw it up. If im going to have to start doing that again i will. No matter what i promised my boyfriend. He doesnt understand. I look in the mirror and i want to cry. I want to just cut all the fat clinging to my body. My fat friend is coming over, i dont judge her. I love her to death im just using fat to describe her because thats all YOU need to know, right now. She always call me pretty and skinny. I hope i dont start crying. I hate this, i hate it. I just want to be pretty, maybe even beautiful if i get up off my fat ass every once and a while. I guess i want ot be skinny to take away all the years of being REALLY fat. ive never really noticed how unattractive i am. If i get rid of this ulgy useless waste consuming my body maybe i can be pretty. There, i have vented

No comments:

Post a Comment