Vlada<3

Thursday, May 20, 2010

solution?

okay so im trying something new, right? im hoping it works see i used to just try to go as long as possible without giving in to food. i usually would give in to a bag of cheese crisps for lunch and quite a bit when i get home from school. Now i have a game plan though. Instead of skipping breakfast im goin to get my metabolism (which is quite low) pumped! with a 90 cal. special K bar 1 boiled egg and of course my vitamens... then at lunch i just steal bites from my friends like always... except minus my chips. Home from school... it usually just goes down hill about here but im getting better! i had breakfast 'lunch' got home had special K bar, egg, like 5 chips and a bite of that chili... oh and 2 peanut butter crackers. blech im never gonna let this work. but im back to 134 which is still ALOT but better... i guess. Ugh okay fine i KNOW its better but i hate admitting it bcuz it shows i still have since. im afraid ill feel good about myself and ive learned that is Highly dangerous, i end up eating. why cant it be easy? whatever ill make it work. So today a couple of guys on my bus saw my scars and started talking to me about 'em. It kinda scared my bcuz a little kid (like 7) that goes to my church was listenin...? Todays Status: alright

No comments:

Post a Comment