Vlada<3

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I NEED HER BACK

My mom, shes been fighting depression for who knows how long? I dunno she hasnt told me. I had to find out by her having a seizure from the medication last year. Well it seems shes just given up. Said fuck it to the world. I got my parents to start going to church a couple years ago and they have become a family there. She hasnt been going for a while because shes always "tired" or "sick". she complains or works days being hard and goes to bed as soon as she gets home. HELLO!? do i not have hard school days? Is it just me, or does almost everyone we know WORK? They dont sleep 16 hours a fucking day! Its not right. Ms. D, a friend a church ( i think she sees right through me, but i love her so much) keeps calling and asking for my mom bcuz she hasnt seen her in so long and i always respond with shes in bed. Ms. D tells me i need to help my mom, it isnt okay anymore. i ask how and she doesnt know. My boyfriend tells me i should talk to her. THIS ISNT MY JOB. my MOM should take care of ME. It isnt fair! Shes given up! medication alone isnt going to help her. "YOU HAVE TO TRY!" i just want to yell at her! she cant just give up. I need someone to talk to. I need someone to finally realize whats going on with me. I need her back. I need a mom again. Now more than ever. I miss her, i miss our 'happy' little family. Shes never going to be relatively close to happy again. She wont talk to anyone. Wont DARE go out with friends... What happens when her mom dies? when i move out? Will dad be enough for her to live for? Does Ms. D blame me for my moms state? It kinda seems like it. Does she think i dont care? Well i do. whether for selfish reasons or not. I care. Am i just a horrible person? All i want is my mom back. All my friends have moms. ones that are actually THERE for them. There for theyre reheasals, games, church projects, friend stuff, trips. Why cant she just FUCKING TRY. Its killing her, its killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment