Vlada<3

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am diseased.

So I went to the doctor today for sore throat. I have mono. FML. Seriously, I'm pissed. I don't know whom at really. The world? By the time I'm over it ill be in school. UGH. What about current river? What about band camp? My friends!?!?! My boyfriend!?!? Well I figure if he doesn't already have it he won't get it so....I'm so selfish. Also, my moms in the hospital again so I'm sick and lonely. It's whatever. Though my throat KILLS. I thought at first it was because I scratched my throat puking, but no. Life can't be that good. I can't throw up, obviously. But one of the symptoms is loss of appetite so I'm hoping not eating will suffice from the occasional binge.
I don't really like putting pictures of me on here but who really reads this, right? This is my wonderful guy and lucky me over to the left.


2 comments:

  1. you are beautiful.
    xx
    -Rachel
    (having trouble logging in to post comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. edit: I'm glad my video helped to put things into perspective a little bit. I found it really helpful to make and actually consider everything an eating disorder does rob us of.

    keep fighting
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete