Vlada<3

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scrambled thoughts.

i dont know. im so sad. im so angry, at myself, my best friend, my ex(ouch!) im so miserable. im so selfish. im so confused. i want help. i need secrets. i only hurt the people that i love. I broke down today. Like REALLY. i couldnt breathe, but shaky shallow uneven breaths. I thought i was going to faint. I was dizzy. this is all i know of the last couple months. i cant make sense of any of it. its too jumbled up.
  • I thought i fell in love.
  • i hurt my ver best fried in the worst way.
  • My bff said we were cool but we never talked i found out later she was avioding me so i could be 'happy'
  • I cut myself.
  • I brought my jacob down.
  • Too far. He broke it off.
  • Said if i get help it could still happen. i said No.
  • felt God want me to tell my 'secrets'
  • mom becamemore depressed
  • Felt alone with no one to talk to
  • Wrote a suicide note.
  • realised I am the weak one.
  • Found out i really DO have a problem
  • Want help so bad, SO scared

IM SO SCARED. why me! No. i wont do this. Self pity gets me no where. im overreacting. But im so alone no one to talk to. I WANT THE STRENGTH to stop. to tell. to regain. to live life. I WONT loose myself i CANT oh please, i dont want that to happen. I AM the only one who can stop it. At times i think i NEED help other times i know i can do it alone. I did it alone last time, see where that got me? its not really just about cutting. i just want to be happy again. ILL DO ANYTHING. ANYTHING. to find true happiness. not false. not fake. i CAN do it. i HAVE to.

No comments:

Post a Comment