Vlada<3

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The (REAL) best feeling(s)



That last post was insanely negative and hopeless. I'm sorry. I won't delete it....but I'll try to make up for it. I was going to wait until I was relatively happy to write this but it appears I'm in a slump. So I'm thinking this will end by making me happy or just being a sucky post.
The best feeling my in fact be:
  • settling into a perfectly made bed
  • laughing until it hurts with someone you love
  • watching your favorite movie (even though you've seen it countless times)
  • competing perfectly at a competition. (or game, whatever you do.)
  • that first not so guilty bite of a Reese's cup
  • completing that perfect piece of art, music, poem, story (again, whatever you do)
  • realizing you have the Perfect outfit on
  • perfect hair days
  • seeing your family...and realizing you're actually glad
  • that feeling after a hard workout
  • anticipation for...well anything exciting
  • completing a long good book
  • knowing you have "people"
  • singing at the top of your lungs
  • holding a baby, lol
  • smiling for no reason
  • answering an unexpected phone call

    I could go on. That was fun. I should definitely do it more often. :) Goodbye. I was just called ;D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post.
    I love the way you enjoyed writing it, and that you could still go on.
    I also love the photo/quote.
    beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete